Sunday, August 16, 2009

GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra


Last night I went and saw GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra with my brother Dave and his brother-in-law Rich Drew. It....was....awesome!!

I think that people are too serious sometimes. I expected it to be lame...and it was....so that made it enjoyable. I was actually laughing at several parts because of how horrible the acting or the story was. I'm not sure if they meant to make it that way to keep it like the old cartoon or if it was an accident. I would have to say that I do think it was better than Transformers 2.

You know what I wonder....do these super-villains that get maimed still go renew their driver's license? I'm thinking that it would be difficult.

DMV: Sir, this doesn't even look like you anymore....you can't use the same photo.

King Cobra: Look lady I've been standing in line for two hours, just renew my license before I call my henchmen over here to convince you.

DMV: That's it...this window is closed sir. You can just come back tomorrow.

King Cobra: Sometimes I don't even think it is worth keeping this thing current.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you thought it was awesome. Of course, you probably weren't surrounded by scary Army buffs with bad gas like I was when I watched it.

    ReplyDelete